The inaugural tour takes place in fall 2015 on select university campuses in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming, and is supported by the Daniels Fund and National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). The film's director Kelly Richmond Pope will present clips from the in-progress documentary and moderate a public discussion about white-collar crime and the importance of ethical decision-making in our society.
The Ethics Town Hall tour will visit the following universities:
- University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT), September 2
- University of Wyoming (Laramie, WY), September 17
- University of Colorado Mesa (Grand Junction, CO), September 24
- New Mexico State University (Las Cruces, NM), September 29
- University of Colorado Denver (Denver, CO), October 6
- University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM), October 8
- University of Northern Colorado (Greeley, CO), October 22
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO), November 5
- Colorado State University (Fort Collins, CO), November 18
- University of Colorado Law School (Boulder, CO), November 19
Follow the conversations on Twitter via #Ethicstownhall.
All The Queen’s Horses chronicles the story of Rita Crundwell, former city controller of Dixon, Illinois whose embezzlement of $53 million - the largest municipal fraud in U.S. History - went undetected for more than 20 years. Crundwell used the funds to support a lavish lifestyle which included a championship horse-breeding business.
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust (CPT) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to champion the public trust by advancing ethical leadership in business, institutions and organizations.
With a noted tradition of nurturing emerging talent and acting as a leading voice for independent media, Kartemquin is building on more than 50 years of history as Chicago’s documentary powerhouse.
Kartemquin is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Guidestar
© 2017 Kartemquin Educational Films
Sign up for the Kartemquin newsletter
Get film updates and special deals